Special Hobby 1/72nd Baltimore,..... FINISHED

Hiya Folks,..... got a bit more done on this one,...... I noticed that the bombs and code letter were wrongly laid out on the nose compared to reference photos,.... so I removed them and re arranged them accordingly! The propellers are left over from the recent Eduard Liberator kit. I`ve just added a watercolour wash and removed the excess to highlight the panel lines;

DSCF4699

This variant should have a flat armoured windscreen,..... but I`ve had to stick with the standard kit part.

Cheers,

Tony

• Like 4

20 hours ago, tonyot said:

Thanks Franz,..... it is one of my favourite aircraft types,..... so I bought a few in and always snap them up if I find them cheap at a model show.....I got this one for £3!!!

Cheers

Tony

Och Tony you killing me, 3 quid. for it., I just bought one.  👍 Nevertheless your plain is going together pretty well. Nice paint job. 

Did you checked stuff I sent you ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Franz75 said:

Och Tony you killing me, 3 quid. for it., I just bought one.  👍 Nevertheless your plain is going together pretty well. Nice paint job. 

Did you checked stuff I sent you ?

Glad you got one mate,...... I thought that I`d thanked you for the stuff that you sent,...... I could have sworn that I did, but if not,...I`m very sorry and thanks very much,

Cheers

Tony

• 1 month later...

Hiya Folks,

Well I`ve just squeaked in and managed to finish this one too;

DSCF4796_NEWDSCF4797_NEWDSCF4800_NEWDSCF4812_NEWDSCF4814_NEW

Cheers,

Tony

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Hardtarget said:

Very nicely done Tony. Your slight weathering always makes the model that bit more realistic, when other go OTT. Very subtle, well done mate.

Cheers,.... glad you like it.