1/8 Nagano Kawasaki 750 H2

Hi guys, well yet again here is another 70's Kawasaki. Going to paint it in Candy Gold Metal Flake, should be very psychedelic. I have made a start this morning. Also the kit came with this cool poster of a different bike called the Kawasaki H1 500, check out those groovy boots!

b0zqMMH.jpg
tSrT1Sa.jpg
PHohVyq.jpg
orwOLi7.jpg
tkWVDkV.jpg
XHyyL4V.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, been sweating it out trying to build this Kawa, early starts and the odd late evening have got me this far. I have to say this has been a complete pleasure to work on, by far the best bike kit I have put together so far.

It has amazing attention to detail, the parts go together like a full size bike. For example the front brake caliper has individual proper molded bolts to hold it to the fork slider, there is an ignition key barrel and top and bottom fork tube clamps.

Also the frame is built as the real bike, then you fit the airbox and engine. It even has separate chain adjusters and cylinder head, all of the fins are individual and have to be separately glued in place as was the cylinder barrel. I hope to have it completed by this weekend.
5kaNKlp.jpg
UrdjS8d.jpg
aY251KU.jpg
iatZiPH.jpg
pKlDjhH.jpg
mlnnuG8.jpg
YnAOnuc.jpg
vi055UR.jpg
mrWUg0m.jpg
yw38QKy.jpg
aGJIZFH.jpg
TFuXvPt.jpg
FpHO1nZ.jpg
PT6jjA5.jpg
dhmp7aF.jpg

• Like 2

You should be very proud of this, it’s great to see another bike on the forum, there don’t seem to be too many.