1/48 - URAL 4320 truck & APA-5D Russian airfield starter truck & bomb loading carts by Kitty Hawk - released - HAD Models detailing sets

Homebee

Kitty Hawk is to release a 1/48th modern Russian airfield set  - ref. 80158 - including:

a URAL 4320 truck & APA-5D Russian airfield starter truck

Source: https://www.facebook.com/song.wang.5076/posts/2105122629746351

35842431.jpg

35829479.jpg

as well as Russian  bomb loading carts 

35777192.jpg

Remember AMK is supposed to propose - one day... - a APA-5D kit: link

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Ka-Efka said:

I begin to think at this time AMK should just start openly speculating about future projects, and do different things in the end. It has become a little ridiculous. 

Huh? What does Kitty Hawk have to do with AMK?

Mark

• Like 1

These are both very impressive sets and I imagine they will sell very well given the number of 1/48 Russian/Soviet aircraft that have been release over the last 10 years.  I for one will have to add these to my collection, and possibly 2 sets of bomb loading equipment.  What an excellent way to display all those weapons we now get on spruces.  It would be very nice if they provide some detail in their instructions on which pieces of equipment go with which weapon or aircraft as I am sure it would help many modelers get the most out of these kits. Note to the aftermarket: they don't seem to have people in these kits which might be a nice add.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The rendering has people, which is great to see.  Not exactly sure if they intend to include an engine or not but a nice touch if they do!  I am excited for this release.  I have an Su-34 in the mail and this would go very nicely with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

QUOTATION:  Contains parts to build one model

NOPE!!!!

My kit just arrived; bought and paid on 2020/03/07, left Shenzhen on 2020/03/11, at my house door 1030h AM on 2020/03/13; carrier:FedEX; total amount incl p&p € 54.-

The kit contains parts for two models (the trucks) and a tow bar and an access ladder

small decal sheet

small PE fret

usual KH instruction booklet

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1