Douglas DC 7C

rob Lyttle

For a good general reference I recommend Airliner Tech Volume 4 - Douglas DC-6 and DC-7. Amazon currently have it listed for £12.63.  It won’t necessarily answer every last question but as a reasonably priced source of detailed information it’s hard to beat.

• Thanks 1

Rob, I am watching with interest........fyi, I am slowwwwwwwwwly working on the new Airfix C 47 and am doing it in old school RCAF and will be using your foiling techniques, OR rather going to 'try' you idea......I am watching this build with great interest as I have a couple of these old kits in the stash....... I also did the DC4, a beautiful little kit.............................as always, lurking across the pond waiting excitedly for the next installment...

Jeff

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, Skodadriver said:

pretty good

Very good ! I remember that one well and it's other jobs with BEA, Cambrian/BAS and BA after BOAC's lease . Decals are ace BTW.

• Like 1

Right-O.

I've decided to give her a go!

This is obviously the wrong place for a build thread, so I shall take myself off to the WIP section with all the information accumulated here, and record my endeavours for posterity!

When I get set up I'll post a link here.😃

• Thanks 1