Hello from Austria

_alfisti_

Hi everyone.

My name is Daniel, 36 years old and I´m from Traun, a city near Linz in Upper Austria .

I started modelling back in my childhood and never stopped it since this days. The last few years the focus lies on aviation, most in 1:72 or 1:48 scale, but temporarily also build some cars or military models.

Together with four mates we launched a little "club" and our own website (www.modellmanufaktur-ll.at) and went to exhibitions in Austria and southern Germany together.

Regards

Daniel

Edited by _alfisti_
correction
  • Like 5

Thanks for the welcome greetings.

On 18/06/2018 at 09:13, Roman Schilhart said:

Servas Daniel!

Nice to see you around here, too.

Best greetings from Vienna

Roman

Servus Roman.

Nice to see some well known faces around😉

15 hours ago, Ian T said:

Welcome Daniel from Australia, I enjoyed the club website, the excellent work inspires me to do better!! :welcome:

Nice too hear, will give the commendation to my colleagues.

Daniel

:welcome: Daniel to Britmodeller, it is a great place to be. My name is Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. I was impressed by what I saw on your club's website; you and your friends are making very impressive models. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

On 21/06/2018 at 22:39, JPuente54 said:

:welcome: Daniel to Britmodeller, it is a great place to be. My name is Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. I was impressed by what I saw on your club's website; you and your friends are making very impressive models. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

Thank a lot.😊