PZL. P.11C Skalski Mirage Hobby 1/48

PZL P.11C Skalski Mirage Hobby 1/48

My model depicts Stanisław Skalski`s mount from September 1939. Skalski was one of the most famous Polish aces with a total of 18 confirmed kills - 5 of which claimed flying PZL P.11C during the September Campaign.

Apart from the Mirage Hobby kit I used Attack Squadron`s resin nose and wheels, Part PE set, Techmod`s decals, Hataka`s Orange line set, Yahu instrument panel, Scibor figure and some scratch built details. I can only say, this is not my last model with Polish khaki scheme.

I`m sorry for the poor quality of the photos.

wQVFaed.jpg
FcjRA9g.jpg
1FNVBJG.jpg
FRM1mVh.jpg
pU2DIO8.jpg
BmOLbl1.jpg
nijE8MO.jpg
7rIrH7I.jpg
U1pSwuU.jpg
aBJreEa.jpg
pLfxHKk.jpg
Ml7Y4x4.jpg
hMucPm5.jpg
zgmWxml.jpg
yVTjV1n.jpg
aThCbA9.jpg
4Ix5d6Y.jpg
Xeqalzn.jpg

qP56TME.jpg
BFLQyfy.jpg
KjkxTxd.jpg
pIrxeJX.jpg
ddvkaxW.jpg
ybeYoal.jpg
2YDJYJ5.jpg
JwuF50M.jpg
7RnBEsk.jpg
OOIZt91.jpg
62nlYEB.jpg

And something for fun
0UAtfG4.jpg
TGs3M82.jpg
8hc7CXE.jpg
5uUkjEQ.jpg
AjvhB6j.jpg
PbFkfjy.jpg
5KHLk0D.jpg
FLWTrpN.jpg
MzA4UQA.jpg
fI0slw8.jpg

WiP pics

h6RPcnJ.jpgVrl5pPF.jpgV55JqY8.jpgmeGmxiE.jpgzRXP3O5.jpgib6xkp0.jpgeF5TAD3.jpgfjnKYwP.jpg8PJNvVJ.jpg1GTZ7rz.jpgbPjMcPm.jpgMReH8A9.jpgNxKBzMt.jpgpRf3q3g.jpg8wctELz.jpgbTjLWuR.jpg

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1

Excellent work, and beautiful result, but I belive in more greenish hue of Polish khaki...Of course we will not solve this question here and anywhere :)

Congrats

J-W

• Like 1

Thank you Very much!

Pete, the kit is not bad at all, but it is far from Tamiya' s or Wingnut Wings' standards. The fit is decent, but the details are soft. It comes with a small PE. The worst part of the kit is the engine that's why I've replaced it with Attack Squadron's resin part. But even without it the engine is not that visible, so you can still build a more than decent looking "eleven" OOB

• Like 1