new, reprinted Caracal decal sheets

72modeler

Hello, all,

Just got an email from Caracal with news and description of new and reprinted decal sheets. I thought some of you might be interested in seeing them, as some of the subjects have been recent topic discussions. The one we ALL have been waiting for on the FJ-2/3 Furies is not among them, doggone it! I do not have an affiliation with Caracal, nor do I receive any consideration or compensation for mentioning their products, but I have sent them yet  another request to do the Fury sheet ASAP as well as a sheet of WW2 FAA codes in white and red with white outline in both 1/72 and 1/48 scales...a few more requests might speed up the process. (Mike, I wasn't sure the best place for this topic- if you need to move it, please feel free.)

Mike

https://mailchi.mp/caracalmodels/new-decal-sheets-and-b-58-reprint-from-caracal-models-2904421?e=b9f6163f7b

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Paul J said:

I'd like to know what the delay is with the 1/72 DH Dove decals since the preview image of the set???

Probably production capacity, he has a lot of sets to get printed and i know that there are long waiting times to get your decals printed at the few companies that really do the good screen printing!!

They will come ....

Cheers, Jan

37 minutes ago, janneman36 said:

Probably production capacity, he has a lot of sets to get printed and i know that there are long waiting times to get your decals printed at the few companies that really do the good screen printing!!

They will come ....

This! Thank you, Jan.

The Dove/Devon sheets just arrived - I will release these in the July batch. The Fury sheets are still on the drawing table - I should be done designing these shortly, and they will be available in the August batch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 6/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, CaracalModels said:

This! Thank you, Jan.

The Dove/Devon sheets just arrived - I will release these in the July batch. The Fury sheets are still on the drawing table - I should be done designing these shortly, and they will be available in the August batch.

The most excellent news for a very long time :)

Martin