1/72 - Granville Brothers Aircraft Gee Bee Model Z Super Sportster resin kit by Dekno Models/Civilized Models - released

Homebee

Sources: 

https://www.civilizedmodels.com/single-post/2018/11/10/wwwcivilizedmodelscom-November-Update-and-News

https://www.facebook.com/mwarbirds/posts/2270189036347555

November 11, 2018 - Civilized Models

GB1.jpg

First let me start by saying that my heart and prayers go out to everyone dealing with the fires here in California.  I hope all are safe...

In finding my new 3D artist for the corrections and future projects I found a new way to bring some cool, quality products to market.  I have purchased the Files to produce the Gee Bee Z in 1/72 as well as 1/48th. This project will be the first in a long line of kits. I like the idea of having a larger scale version of the Dekno modles line here at Civilized. By working together with Dekno3d on these projects it allows me to get back to the original plan in regards to home grown kits and very cool projects.

GB2.jpg

It is good for both of our small companies as he and I are one man shops and in working together it will help us both.  The kit is being offered for pre sale and these kits will be limited to 100 copies...

The 1/72 scale kits will ship late December  and the 48 will ship in january as he is upscaling the drawings while working to correct tsunami and pond racers. The kits are listed on the site and show a parts break down and exploded view of the kits, I need to get the master printed and markings done but this wont take a lot of my time so this is a great end of the year project. And your support will help further this unique working arrangement for us all...

GB3.jpg

Exploded view

GB4.png

3D Rendering

GB5.jpg

Basic Parts Break Down

I hope you all enjoy the new stuff and happenings, I am working hard to get things out of here and i am making progress everyday. Looking forward to getting all caught up and I will have a more in detailed update later next week...

Have a great weekend

Talk Soon

Gary

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Granville Brothers Aircraft Gee Bee Model Z Super Sportster resin kit by Dekno Models/Civilized Models - released