Vulcan XH558 - Airfix 1/72

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, CedB said:

Thanks Cookie, I don't plan to do anything bigger! :) 

...well best laid 'plans' n'all that... I've got a B-36 that needs building Ced, stash reduction n'all that. Place it on your ceiling and it really would be an aluminium overcast. Go on, you know you want to. 😏😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, HP42 said:

Place it on your ceiling and it really would be an aluminium overcast. Go on, you know you want to. 

I'd love to see one of those doing a wingover next to the Tin Triangle....!! :rofl2:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HP42 said:

...well best laid 'plans' n'all that... I've got a B-36 that needs building Ced, stash reduction n'all that. Place it on your ceiling and it really would be an aluminium overcast. Go on, you know you want to. 😏😏

Errrghhhh gnnnghhhh. You tempter! Not my theme but certainly a special... which kit do you have Phil? :) 

46 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

I'd love to see one of those doing a wingover next to the Tin Triangle....!! :rofl2:

Oh no, more interest... :) 

33 minutes ago, bigbadbadge said:

Wow great work Ced looking very nice. 

All the best 

Chris 

Thanks Chris :) 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, CedB said:

Errrghhhh gnnnghhhh. You tempter! Not my theme but certainly a special... which kit do you have Phil? :) 

Ced, it's the Revell kit. I'm at RIAT next Friday if you're going. S'yours if you are too and build it on here...oh, and the hoist it up to your ceiling via a block and tackle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

Thanks Phil - not going to RIAT sadly... but happy to cover postage if you'd like to reduce the stash (again)! 

Cheeky but keen(ish) :D 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CedB said:

Thanks Phil - not going to RIAT sadly... but happy to cover postage if you'd like to reduce the stash (again)! 

Cheeky but keen(ish) :D 

Give me a bit of time (truly mad week ahead) and I'll get it to you. I just want to see the build thread! 😏😏 ...oh lordy, are we ready for this? 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks Phil! I'd really like to get to RIAT but my eldest is getting married on the 14th.

Honestly, I wish these people would check their diaries...

I promise the build thread will be soonish, once I've made room - I certainly won't be able to resist for long!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CedB said:

I gather there's been a lot of wailing & gnashing of teeth from quite a few English men (& more than likely some ladies) who are distraught that they're getting married tomorrow - something to do with some football game that's on....!!! :rofl2:

Keith

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

I gather there's been a lot of wailing & gnashing of teeth from quite a few English men (& more than likely some ladies) who are distraught that they're getting married tomorrow - something to do with some football game that's on....!!! :rofl2:

Keith

PPPPPP. :D

Steve.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HP42 said:

Give me a bit of time (truly mad week ahead) and I'll get it to you. I just want to see the build thread! 😏😏 ...oh lordy, are we ready for this? 😂😂😂

Woo Hoo, something to look forward to :D

Steve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CedB said:

Thanks Phil! I'd really like to get to RIAT but my eldest is getting married on the 14th.

I promise the build thread will be soonish, once I've made room - I certainly won't be able to resist for long!

Goodness Ced, a birthday and a wedding in the same month! Congrats all round !:yahoo::yahoo:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow your making a vulcan amazing I’ll be watching this. Not been in a few months due to getting a new job. Ill

be back now though :) all the best with it mate :) 

• Like 1

Rob! Welcome back! :D

'Tis finished... final pictures back a few pages here. Not up to your standards but at least she's done.