Hellenic Air Force A-7E

With only three days of this trip to go before heading home on Friday this one is done. I was going to wait till I got home to take the photos but decided it was probably best to take them now just in case the worst happens and it is damaged on the journey home.

As usual with my projects there are several things I would do differently if I built it again. The principal one being to considerably lighten the tan and green camo colours. Still, a good lesson to carry on to future projects.

20180611_140712

20180611_14055220180611_135833

20180611_13573020180611_140247

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, RidgeRunner said:

Blimey, you're quick, Roger! You're putting me to shame .......;) lovely build :)

Martin

Thanks Martin.

I like to use my free time wisely. 🤣 To be perfectly honest I think now I have a few kits under my belt it might be an idea to slow down a bit and not try to cram a full build into one trip or leave. Having said that the loss of momentum can kill a project. I might be better off carrying on as I am and just enjoying it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roger Newsome said:

Thanks Martin.

I like to use my free time wisely. 🤣 To be perfectly honest I think now I have a few kits under my belt it might be an idea to slow down a bit and not try to cram a full build into one trip or leave. Having said that the loss of momentum can kill a project. I might be better off carrying on as I am and just enjoying it.

I know what you nean, Roger. I’ve had a MIG on the shelf 3/4 done for months now.... i just can’t summon the dnthusiasm at the moment to finish her. Poor her :(

Martin

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RidgeRunner said:

I know what you nean, Roger. I’ve had a MIG on the shelf 3/4 done for months now.... i just can’t summon the dnthusiasm at the moment to finish her. Poor her :(

Martin

Perhaps there should be a stalled projects group build. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1