Dragon 1/35 Stug Ausf.G III complete

Hi All,

Here is my recently completed Stug III from Dragon's 6581 boxing built out of the box except using some Voyager PE armour and Star decals. I also used Atak zimmerit which was excellent.

Painted with Tamiya and Gunze acrylics and weathered with Vallejo muds and pigments and Tamiya washes.

Mistakes and inaccuracies abound but at least I got the tracks on the right way round this time...

Thanks for looking.

More pics at: http://www.timboth.com/models/armour/Stug3g/stug3g.htm

Tim

DSCF8821.JPG

DSCF8823.JPG

DSCF8840.JPG

DSCF8838.JPG

DSCF8824.JPG

• Like 18

Great looking Stug! I do like what you have done with the weathering. I have one of the Dragon Stugs in the stash but I think mine's got the Zimmerit already moulded on - so I will bookmark your RFI post! Thank you for posting. :winkgrin::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Superbly sexy StuG. That Zimmerit is fantastic.

I made the much older Dragon kit of this same vehicle (circa 1990's) and it had no side armour plates and a different gunner's hatch, but otherwise identical. I also did a winter camo, but not half as good as yours. Well done.

It would be great to see yours on a nice display stand or even better, in a diorama.

Rearguards

Badder

Looking good Tim. Gotta love that ATAK zimmerit as it looks the part and fits well and easy to install.

I like Stugs and especially like what you've done with the weathered white wash. The camo peeking through looks just right.

Those side armour plates look great and the beat-up markings really enhance them.

I didn't use an electron microscope but the mistakes and inaccuracies sure aren't obvious.

Take care,

Lloyd

• Like 1