1/48 Italeri V22 Osprey

1/48 Italeri V-22 Osprey is done. This kit i build oob and trying some new painting technique. Very pleased with the result.  And dont glue the 2 engine and tails before finish the model because it will make you control the model for painting very hard. I try to break the monotone color to make the model look more interesting.

Here is photo of the finished model

IMG_5126

IMG_5132

IMG_5128IMG_5133IMG_5134IMG_5135IMG_5136IMG_5137IMG_5139IMG_5140IMG_5142IMG_5143

Thank you for watching.

P/s : I have upload a video full build of V22 in my channel ( link in my signature ) You guy can check it out. Thank you !

• Like 44

4 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Great aircraft,great build and finish,superb (and must be a fair size too)

thank you so much , yeah , the whole kit is 29cm in length ( not include the blade )

• Like 1

9 hours ago, exdraken said:

Wow!

It just looks like a heavily use real one! Colors are great!

Thank you so much , i tried to make the color look more interesting , not boring one tone color :D

Very nice result. Wish someone would release an update set though. I see the Osprey regularly around Mildenhall and would like to model an in service airframe

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, Unfinished project said:

Very nice and well used looking kit weathering doesn’t look overdone just a all over nice looking machine 

Thank you so much :d

On 6/11/2018 at 8:05 PM, Simon382 said:

Very nice result. Wish someone would release an update set though. I see the Osprey regularly around Mildenhall and would like to model an in service airframe

Thank you , i have never see V22 in real life :D

On 6/11/2018 at 8:07 PM, F-32 said:

Lovely, nice and grubby!

Thank you so much :D glad you like it

46 minutes ago, Simon382 said:

I hope that you do get the chance to see one in the flesh. They are mighty impressive and the rotors are enormous!

We have them flying over the house pretty often and it’s like alien spacecraft with 2 GIANT and LOUD green circles shooting over the rooftop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KelT said:

Great model, great video, great paint work and good music too. Your nail varnish could use some work though. 🙂

Thank you so much :D I used to wear gloves but i cant feel the model so i put them off :D 

8 hours ago, phildagreek said:

Very smart

Thank you my friend :D

9 hours ago, Simon382 said:

I hope that you do get the chance to see one in the flesh. They are mighty impressive and the rotors are enormous!

8 hours ago, crushkill said:

We have them flying over the house pretty often and it’s like alien spacecraft with 2 GIANT and LOUD green circles shooting over the rooftop.

I really like it when it in fold position, very unique , im intent to build the next V22 in that position

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...