Hello from CANADA

Bill Scobie

Hello every one I came aboard not to long ago my name is Bill Scobie and I model in 1/72 scale mostly Canadian and German aircraft also model aircraft of interest. The other side of me is there is a rather large model rail road in my basement. I model the RIO GRANDE SOUTHERN RR in the warm weather of 1940. The scale of the layout is Sn3 or 3/16 to the inch. That's about back to the shop have some tank cars to finish before the next aircraft model.

Bill Sn3   '   

• Like 1

Hello Bill ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from Chicago. I to do aircraft and hopefully will see your work soon. Will you be posting any photos of the RR layout in the railroad section down the page ? Id like to see it as ive done some railroad modeling in my Youth. 

Dennis

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Bill ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from Chicago. I to do aircraft and hopefully will see your work soon. Will you be posting any photos of the RR layout in the railroad section down the page ? Id like to see it as ive done some railroad modeling in my Youth. 

Dennis

Hi Dennis.

You can see my layout on YouTube go to CNLVN and there are about 60 videos of my layout Chris gets a little carried away when he gets going.

Bill Sn3

• Thanks 1

Hello from Oklahoma, via Detroit, which is like saying Windsor....

Double Sargent Sacko Salute to all you Canadian modeling fans (including myself!)

Greg in OK

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and :welcome: to Britmodeller, it's a great place to be. Like a lot of people here, I had a train set when I was in my single digits of age. It was expanded beyond the "basic oval"; but, no big layout. I do remember that I had a lot of fun with anyway; and, wasn't that the point of it? Anyway, my name is Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. My interests are aircraft in "The One True Scale(1/72nd)", any era. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe