Unable to connect with BM for two weeks now

Hi Guys, Old Viper Tester is having a problem getting logged in - any ideas ???

"I haven't been able to connect with BM for two weeks now. Get a message that the server won't respond. Rebooted all my devices and router, but no joy. Anyone else having a similar problem or ideas to correct this?"

Cheers,

Haydn.

• Sad 1

I'd been having a lot of problems too.....@Mike got it sorted (as you can probably tell).  ;)

Best bet is to e-mail @Mike with your IP address (Google "what's my IP address" if you are not sure). 

I'll let @Mike add the contact e-mail (or not) as I'm not sure if it's public.

• Like 2

I recently had some "Issue's with some of my other site's I visit.

I had to turn off my Anti- virus  ( Iobit Maleware Fighter ) because it decided some of the forum's I visit were Un-secure.

I kept getting encription error code's and couldnt even log - in.

My Anti-virus software was preventing the log - in from working

I haven't had any problem's here ....yet.

There's a lot more concern over unsecured logins these days, and browsers (and it seems anti-virus software) are flagging this up to the users.  That's one of the reasons that we decided to get a secured login a while back, and now we've got a totally SSL secured website, with everything being served using the https:// protocol.  It's the industry recognised security standard that is used for credit card transactions etc., so you can imagine how hard it is to crack (cue sniggering from the NSA).  We're proud of that fact, and you'll probably see a lot more forums moving to SSL to serve their content in the future, as those "your login is not secure" can be a bit scary. :frantic:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1