Archer bogies.

Don149

I`m building the Tamiya Archer and have hit a snag with the suspension bogies coded B ,the ones coded A are fine with the stub axles parallel with

the ground , but the two B units have the line of the axles going "uphill" . All the parts went together as easily as Tamiya parts do ,but the fault is there.

Have I made a boo-boo and can`t see it, or has anyone else found the same thing ? . Help ! .

Don.

Don't have the kit, but might be able to spot something  if you can post a pic of the problem.

Did you notice the misalignment before or after attaching the bogies to the hull?  Is it possible you put part A23 upside down on the sub-assembly (shouldn't be since it looks like there is a notch in part A12/A13 at the attachment point, and therefore only one way it will fit).

10500659z3.jpg

regards,

Jack

No Jack , the parts fit together so well its doubtful if they could be fitted the wrong way up . I think a little surgery may be needed .

Thanks,

Don .