Are there 1/35 decals for modern Chilean Armour?

Reini78

The most recent Chilean markings I've seen are for Shermans and Chaffees from Bison/Star, so not really recent.  Whether any of the unit markings would be useful I can't say, but units do tend to keep reasonably consistent markings.  As for numbers, tactical or serial/registration, there is a wide range of wet and dry transfers in different fonts and colours out there.

Try dropping Echelon and Star a line.  They might be interested in doing something.

If you can get or make a decent digital graphic of the markings you could try printing your own on clear or white decal sheet.

Alternatively, you could try dropping a line to Ernst Peddinghaus. On three occasions, he has produced decals for me for subjects that weren't available commercially. I believe that each set cost me about 15 euros. The cost is kept low as he then includes it in his catalogue. He did a set for an IDF M50 in 1/48th and and the markings for a RMASG Centaur and Sherman in the same scale. He asked that I send photos or drawings of the tank to him that I wanted to depict.

HTH's.

John.