Another Short's Stirling.

Sorry to hear that Steve,

Especially since your Stirling was looking great. I'm annoyed with myself now having not followed through with my initial proposal to build one ☹️

Still I am sure there will be a sequel to this GB in the future seeing as its been so popular and in terms of kits in the old Airfix range we have barely scratched the surface.

All the best Greg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GREG DESTEC said:

Sorry to hear that Steve,

Especially since your Stirling was looking great. I'm annoyed with myself now having not followed through with my initial proposal to build one ☹️

Still I am sure there will be a sequel to this GB in the future seeing as its been so popular and in terms of kits in the old Airfix range we have barely scratched the surface.

All the best Greg

Cheer's Greg,I would hope for another Airfix GB inthe future hopefully they can stretch the timescale a little  there were some great kit's 

that missed this time.

• Like 5

I feel your pain. I make sure that any lamps in the area of my bench are securely clamped down, but there's still a chance that the adjustable bits might fail....

Onwards and upwards!

Ian

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve

Apologies for only just now catching up with this. I am so sorry your Stirling came to grief, after all the encouragement you gave me to do the Hampden it's gutting your Stirling didn't get completed.

Can it be rescued for the next KUTA GB or is it terminal ?

regards Pat

• Like 3

On 14/10/2018 at 22:19, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Steve

Apologies for only just now catching up with this. I am so sorry your Stirling came to grief, after all the encouragement you gave me to do the Hampden it's gutting your Stirling didn't get completed.

Can it be rescued for the next KUTA GB or is it terminal ?

regards Pat

Hi Pat,dead and buried I'm afraid,I lost heart with the thought's of another entry and sat back and enjoyed the rest,be back for the next one and

anything Frog or Matchbox,be nice to throw a Revell classic GB into the mix too built a good few when I was younger.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Hi Pat,dead and buried I'm afraid,I lost heart with the thought's of another entry and sat back and enjoyed the rest,be back for the next one and

anything Frog or Matchbox,be nice to throw a Revell classic GB into the mix too built a good few when I was younger.

I believe the plan is to have a Classic GB every year, but change the manufacturer.

i agree, you could combine say Revell, Monogram, and Italeri / Supermodel as they shared lots of kits between each other.....  I believe !

The Frog Squad Classic GB is in the program for next year so lots of scope for Frog spin offs, Novo etc

cheers Pat

• Like 4