A late introduction

McNab

Hi everyone. I joined a few months back, and only now have I noticed a new members section in which one can present one's credentials... as it were. I seem to be far from alone when I say that I left modelling alone for several decades, and only mid last year picked up this splendid hobby again. Now approaching 60, and with my wife an avid golf fan (me anti-fan) I have been left with an amount of spare time. Well, the original plan was to model whilst Mrs McNab was golfing, but we all know how modelling takes over - including the dining table at times. Having said that, HRH Mrs McNab's sowing machine invariably lives there too. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I said to her that I fancied modelling again, but didn't want to do war machines and weapons of mass destruction.... so yes you guessed it. I am utterly bitten by both Allied planes and AFVs plus trucks and other transport from WWI! I am not quite sure how I got there, but so pleased I did. So... hello to you all! I love the forum, it is a wealth of info and great people.

• Like 1