posting photos

Once you have chosen your required picture size in Flickr photostream, right click on the image and select 'copy image address' then simply paste it into the Brit Modeller window. It helps to have Flickr and BM open in different tabs. Hope this helps, but re-post if you're still having difficulties.

Hi Vinnie just went to flicker to try photos got all sizes clicked on size then right clicked on image  had a box open with options on it but no copy image ?.

any ideas.

2 hours ago, bazer said:

Hi Vinnie just went to flicker to try photos got all sizes clicked on size then right clicked on image  had a box open with options on it but no copy image ?.

any ideas.

Left click on your photo. This will bring it into a new window. In the bottom right-hand corner there is a downward pointing arrow. Left click on that then select 'view all sizes'. Another window will open giving you different size options. I usually use one of the medium ones. Left click on your chosen size, your image will react accordingly. Now right click in the image and select 'copy image address'. Go back to your Brit Modeller tab and right click where you want the image to appear then paste.  That should be job done. Let us know how you get on.

49 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

The larger size 1024x000 will fit nicely on the pages here and gives a good sized image. This is 1024x768:

28542719458_d4a66de3e2_b.jpg

Chris

Depends on how much scrutiny your model can take.:lol:

• Haha 3

When you click on your Flickr photo 4 boxes appear in the lower right hand corner.

A square, a curved arrow, a downward arrow and two diagonal arrows.

Click on the curved arrow and a bbcode comes up.

Copy the bbcode and paste it here

40689128860_fa29b02e1c_z.jpgDSC_0001 by Richard Linnell, on Flickr

easy

Guys I may be being silly here but I have photos stored on my hard drive - all I want to do is upload them from 'my pictures' but I can't seem to be able to?

I don't use photobucke and stuff like that.

Surely you can just upload an image from your own computer?

They are images of my build from my phone.

Edited by Oberleutnant

42 minutes ago, Oberleutnant said:

Guys I may be being silly here but I have photos stored on my hard drive - all I want to do is upload them from 'my pictures' but I can't seem to be able to?

I don't use photobucke and stuff like that.

Surely you can just upload an image from your own computer?

They are images of my build from my phone.

It's not possible to upload photos from your pc to BM. The bandwidth requirement is just too high. That's why it has to be done via a hosting site such as Flickr. Other sites are available.

Hi Vinnie  and others with photo problems, I have found a way to post a different way . left click on photo in photostream then there are two arrows on bott right corner right click on arrow pointing down you then have a box appear with copy link address, right click on this you can then go on to forum and paste photo.

IF I CAN DO THIS AGAIN YOU CAN EXPECT LOTS OF PHOTOS FROM ME (if you get fed up let me know)🤨

cam pics 446cam pics 1068

a11a

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bazer said:

Hi Vinnie and others with photo problems, I have found a way to post a different way . left click on photo in photostream then there are two arrows on bott right corner right click on arrow pointing down you then have a box appear with copy link address, right click on this you can then go on to forum and paste photo.

IF I CAN DO THIS AGAIN YOU CAN EXPECT LOTS OF PHOTOS FROM ME (if you get fed up let me know)🤨

Welcome to the club, bazer. 👍