Tu-22KD 1:72 Modelsvit new picture

Hello mates,

not only old stuff no...

this is my big new Shilo, quite hard work... but i love her...started on April 16, 2016, finished on October 17, 2017, 170 hrs...she is quite pimped and the real coke bottle took 40 hrs alone

i added one picture, PJ Productions navigator forgot his scratchbuilt briefcase, omeio checkov, therefore hatch open by eduard crew chief, second Kh-22 under belly is a pimped Trumpeter Tu-22M3 one:)

Cheers,

Tom

tu22kd aaagnaadfhtu22kd aaaartfhtu22kd aaaaadfhtu22kd aaartdfh

tu22kd gdghdghdfh

Edited by replicant
new picture
  • Like 53
  • Thanks 1

That is one seriously spectacular shilo

I've always had a bit of a thing for these birds. They look so purposeful and menacing. Their sleek, almost fighter-like looks belie their sheer size as well, the damn things are really quite massive!

Gorgeous work. I wish it were mine!

• Thanks 1

Hello mates ,

i nearly fell from my chair, so many posts! Thank you all that you like it!

The fuselage is heavily changed to get the coke bottle pattern realistic. Lengthened 3mm and thinned by almost 1 cm at about cg!

3rd crew member window retrofitted ( omitted in kit) and and and. Wings are twisted down, i broke them twice by doing that bending, ups!

is no easy build even for a experienced modeller. Therefore there are so few finished.

Cheers,

Tom

• Like 1

That is quite simply stunning and so very realistic. One of the best soviet aircraft models I have seen, and they are VERY challenging to finish this way.

Well done indeed.

Terry