1/24 Spitfire Vb- 20th July- FINISHED 25/07

Sorry about resurrecting the thread as I know the build is finished but had a horrible moment with the spitfire yesterday. 

Glancing at it on the base it didn't look right as was leaning to one side. On closer inspection the left undercarriage leg had come unstuck and was leaning. 

Fortunately I've pushed it back up and all is ok. Phew

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, caterhamnut said:

Brilliant - just read the whole thing.👍👍

Thanks very much. 

I enjoyed the build really. I've got a 1/24 hurricane in the stash but it's probably a long way off being started. 

23 minutes ago, Antb said:

I've got a 1/24 hurricane in the stash but it's probably a long way off being started. 

Hi Ant - don't leave it in the stash - it will get lonely...  It really is much nicer to build than the Spit - as long as you leave the engine out it goes together very well...

hur2.jpg

hur1.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, BIG X said:

Hi Ant - don't leave it in the stash - it will get lonely...  It really is much nicer to build than the Spit - as long as you leave the engine out it goes together very well...

hur2.jpg

hur1.jpg

Hi Steve 

Thanks mate. Haven't been around for a while as haven't been in the mood for aircraft 😊 

Thanks for the pictures, it does seem a nice kit from what you've posted but you know I'm a massive fan of your work, and that looks great. 

I'm at the stage where I'm holding out building aircraft until I get an airbrush (I think but keep changing my mind). 

The stash that I said I'd never have is expanding though.... 

• Like 2