Anyone use PS-Decals?

This Russian company offers a lot of nice 1/144 schemes, but I'm actually interested in the resin -90 engines for the IL-76 upgrade.  Have found their site, but it doesn't offer the Union Jack button to provide ordering instructions in English.

Anyone else have any luck here?

Lee

Never heard of them. Are you sure you don’t mean PAS Decals? They offer an IL-76 upgrade set. PAS are good to deal with - their decals are good (within the limits of laser printing) and their resin kits are well-regarded.  Their mail order service is reliable although expensive for single kits.  If it’s definitely "PS-Decals" that's a new name to me. Can you post a link?

You could try using Google Translate.  It works OK for me on the PAS site although it doesn’t always translate all the buttons on the order page and a certain amount of educated guesswork is needed.

19 hours ago, Skodadriver said:

Never heard of them. Are you sure you don’t mean PAS Decals? They offer an IL-76 upgrade set. PAS are good to deal with - their decals are good (within the limits of laser printing) and their resin kits are well-regarded.  Their mail order service is reliable although expensive for single kits.  If it’s definitely "PS-Decals" that's a new name to me. Can you post a link?

You could try using Google Translate.  It works OK for me on the PAS site although it doesn’t always translate all the buttons on the order page and a certain amount of educated guesswork is needed.

Yes - you're correct, it is PAS-Decals.  The IL-76 engine upgrade is what I'm after for the Zvezda kit.  Will attempt to place an order this week.

Thanks,

Lee

Well, I don't think Zvezda's Il-76 engines require any upgrade. PAS offering was targeted at Trumpeter kit which engines are awful. 

P.S.

Ah - you are talking about a different set - PS-90 conversion. I haven't seen this particular set but I dealt with other PAS and RusAir products, they are of decent quality.

19 hours ago, regulus said:

Yes - you're correct, it is PAS-Decals.  

I've used PAS decals's new American scheme on a Zvezda 777-300ER. They are very nice decals, but I did have one problem with the flag on the tail where some of the clear stripes (which are over white paint turned yellow - bright, almost highlighter-esque yellow. I don't know if there was some kind of reaction between the ink and my paint choices or what, but it's limited to just this one spot on the right side. The left side flag is perfectly fine. I think it's fairly easily fixed by masking off the red stripes and just airbrushing some white. Even with that problem, I'd give them another chance because I really feel like it was a fluke.