Airbrush RIP

stevej60

Hi folk's,

I've got a Revell airbrush Compresser combi which has stood me well since I gave up the can's of air and bottle fed malarky backin 2013,for some reason

the airbrush has started playing up although I keep it clean she's just had a strip down and thorough clean over the weekend,the paint is bubbling in the

bowl and spitting bubbles out onto whatever I'm spraying even with just pure cleaner in,anyway time for a new one but I'd like a good all singing all dancing

one so better leave it till later in the year for a few reason's so would one of the basic bottle ones I used to have(Badger) hitch up to the little compresser?I

think the cone is the issue it look's damaged where the needle pokes  through.

Sounds like the nozzle, either worn on one side by a bent needle or split if the needle is pushed in to far.

If you are thinking about a new airbrush I would have a look at the Harder & Steenbeck Evolution Silverline 2in1 as a good allround workhorse. 

Flexible in configuration and easy to clean.

H&S Evolution Silverline 2in1

I'll have a demo one for people to try at the Northern Show if you are going on Sunday.

Paul

• Like 1

You can get adaptors and connectors to allow you to fit virtually any airbrush to any compressor.

The old Badger brushes are great tools, and I actually felt guilty when I finally forked out for a fancy H&S rather than staying with Badger.

Mart

• Like 1