1/72 Sepecat Jaguar T.2

Hello,

Here's my 1/72 Italeri Jaguar T.2. Nothing fancy, just the kit parts and decals. I did paint the tail stripe, because the decal provided was too short. This kit is not one of Italeri's best, imo, but in the end it looks like a Jaguar.

I hope you like it.

dUfcO6D.jpg

5UjfGlF.jpg

z7a5QwB.jpg

TRtqEID.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Pete

• Like 64

All that in 1/72!, I take my hat off to you in that scale; your eyes must be on sticks. Great looking model and joined a small gang who've actually finished an Italieri kit.

Steve.

Thanks everybody!

22 hours ago, Unfinished project said:

Nice you’ve worked wonders with this kit 👍👍 you got a lot further than me. I binned mine due to terrible fit issues. 

Couldn't help wondering if this inspired you when you decided on your screenname. :D

12 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

Very nice, looks good.

Here's the Hasegawa T2.

That looks very nice. I should try one of those Hase Jags once, to see which one is nicer.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 10:59 PM, Creepy Pete said:

Thanks everybody!

On 5/28/2018 at 12:04 AM, Unfinished project said:

Nice you’ve worked wonders with this kit 👍👍 you got a lot further than me. I binned mine due to terrible fit issues. 

Couldn't help wondering if this inspired you when you decided on your screenname. :D

On 5/28/2018 at 10:34 AM, theplasticsurgeon said:

The Unfinished Project name has been earned through years and years of lack of perseverance with kits. Since the Jaguar T2 escapade I’ve only walked away from one other kit, Revell’s 1/48 Huey Hog Gunship dreadful kit half the plastic was missing from the molds and was more warped than my mind

Beautiful work!

I rather like the Sepecat Jaguar, although they're not seen around my neck of the woods (in Australia).

You say it was a bear to build, but you wouldn't know it from seeing the result!