Mark's 1/48 Mosquito FB.VI - COMPLETED

10 minutes ago, MarkSH said:

...  I must address the situation and volunteer myself for co-host duties if a subject about which I have enough knowledge to merit my involvement appears.

Cheers, Mark.

Even easier Mark, or you could just make it up as you go along just like I do!! I’m yet to officially host a GB, however will partner in two next year. The key (I think) is just to encourage as many builds as possible and following on from Mike and Ian - know where the ‘like’ button lives! 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Haha 1

• MarkSH changed the title to Mark's 1/48 Mosquito FB.VI - COMPLETED

Along with the mind boggling dioramas from BIG X, this to me is up there with my favourite GB builds. The overall presentation, sheen, weathering, painting and detailed building is truly amazing stuff. I'm in awe of this Mossie, I just love it. 

Cheers and thanks for an amazing contribution to his GB.. Dave 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Along with the mind boggling dioramas from BIG X, this to me is up there with my favourite GB builds. The overall presentation, sheen, weathering, painting and detailed building is truly amazing stuff. I'm in awe of this Mossie, I just love it. 

Cheers and thanks for an amazing contribution to his GB.. Dave 

Thank you Dave, you're most kind, I'm just glad the Mossie got finished, if the original end date had still been in place it would have been a bit rushed to get it in the gallery.

Its definitely going to be a tough choice when the poll is up and running there are so many quality builds to consider.

All the best, Mark.

• Like 2