144 Boeing 707-465 BEA Airtours *FINISHED*

17 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

That's come up really lovely and quite colourful indeed - those red wings are quite something aren't they? 

I'm getting quite tempted with all these 1/144 airliners and a good set of 26 decals, however am not sure which kit to start with - a Trident is a little off beat, that could be interesting. I hope you don't mind me saying this, however some stronger decal solution might help bed those cockpit windows a down a bit more. 

Cheers and well modelled.. Dave 

I hadn't noticed those windows but will leave for now as they'll come off when I get the Authentic ones

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FortyEighter said:

I hadn't noticed those windows but will leave for now as they'll come off when I get the Authentic ones

I have some spare Authentic 737 windows which are the same I think. One pair has silver frames and the other look as though they may be white, you are welcome to a set if they are of any use.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, nimrod54 said:

I have some spare Authentic 737 windows which are the same I think. One pair has silver frames and the other look as though they may be white, you are welcome to a set if they are of any use.

Thanks for your kind offer Nimrod.  Your mention of 737 prompts me to double check if I have anything left from those builds earlier this year.

Will send you a PM when I've had  a look.

Cheers

Mike

• Like 3