Amodel 1/72nd EMB-121 Xingu

Radleigh

This is an unexpected surprise! I always liked this aircraft, it looks purposeful yet elegant. I think it's rather nice in the colours of the French air force and navy (maybe a bit less so in the later dark grey camouflage). 😍

I have placed a back order forone. Always liked it from when they first appeared way back. I'm going for the French one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If only someone could tell me the Paint reference for this French Xingu I would be very thankful to him.

Are there any F.S. or " Celomer " reference or Model Paint equivalent for these two #   scheme. On the overall dark grey scheme , the grey makes me think of the Dark Blue Grey of the late F-8 or Mirage III / F.1 grey….

Any help from or French buddies is welcome.

Madcop 🙂

17 minutes ago, madcop said:

If only someone could tell me the Paint reference for this French Xingu I would be very thankful to him.

Are there any F.S. or " Celomer " reference or Model Paint equivalent for these two #   scheme. On the overall dark grey scheme , the grey makes me think of the Dark Blue Grey of the late F-8 or Mirage III / F.1 grey….

Any help from or French buddies is welcome.

Madcop 🙂

Hi

try this:

50!% of H305 and 50% of H331 (gunze )

23 hours ago, SPAD64 said:

Hi

try this:

50!% of H305 and 50% of H331 (gunze )

Thanks Spada

You mean 50% Satin dark grey F.S. 26118 - 50% R.AF. Dark Sea Grey  and this for the overall dark grey scheme, but what would you choose for the two tone scheme ?

Madcop 😊

3 hours ago, SPAD64 said:

hi madcop 

For the 2 tone scheme white and grey humbrol 127

Spad

Thanks Spad, I 'll have to find an equivalent for Humbrol  127 as I just HATE Humbrol.  I just can't use them . I'm used to Xtra / Compucolor/ DBI/ Precision for Enamels.

But now that you gave me the ref  it won't be a problem. Don't you have any AFNOR reference by chance ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Madcop😊

6 hours ago, SPAD64 said:

Oh pu....g ! C'est du lourd !

A605 gris/bleu foncé

1603 2603 3603 1605 2605 3605 ….

Thanks a lot ,

Madcop 😂