Revell Highway Pioneers

Edubarca

Hello my friends. I am completing, slowly but firmly, my collection of Revell Highway Pioneers plastic car kits. I am missing just a few but in order to have everything straight, I would like to have the full and definitive list of all the models made by Revell or any other company who had the moulds. I also want to obtain the instructions sheet for the 1910 Pierce Arrow. I just got one from Ebay at a very good price and complete excepting the instructions. If anybody out there can scan a copy, I would appreciate it very much.  I also want to have the sign or emblem that appeared on the 1904 Oldsmobile Truck. I haven't being able to find it on the web. A nice photo would be fine because I print my own decals. Thanks for your help, my friends and greetings from Colombia.

EDUARDO

2 hours ago, Rob de Bie said:

I don't have answers to any of your questions, but recently a club member found four Highway Pioneers and restored them very nicely. Scroll down to 2/3 down the page of this meeting report:

https://www.ipms.nl/regios/regio-zuid-holland/146-regio-zuid-holland-artiklelen/2986-regioavond-zuid-holland-mei-2018

Rob

Hello Rob, Thank you very much for your information and link. Very nice Highway Pioneers. I personally have at the present time 18 of them nicely built and kept!!! My intention is to obtain all of them and I hope I will. I have found several on Ebay but sometimes sellers want a fortune for certain models. If any information is found, I appreciate you or any other of the members can help me.

Thanks again!!

14 minutes ago, Edubarca said:

Hello Rob, Thank you very much for your information and link. Very nice Highway Pioneers. I personally have at the present time 18 of them nicely built and kept!!! My intention is to obtain all of them and I hope I will. I have found several on Ebay but sometimes sellers want a fortune for certain models. If any information is found, I appreciate you or any other of the members can help me.

Thanks again!!

Our club member found them on a local Ebay, as a scrapheap of models, in which he recognised a few Gowland & Gowland kits. I think he got them fairly cheap, but he had to restore them. For the "full and definitive list of all the models made by Revell" you could consult the Revell book by Thomas Graham, pages 149 to 151.

Rob

37 minutes ago, Rob de Bie said:

Our club member found them on a local Ebay, as a scrapheap of models, in which he recognised a few Gowland & Gowland kits. I think he got them fairly cheap, but he had to restore them. For the "full and definitive list of all the models made by Revell" you could consult the Revell book by Thomas Graham, pages 149 to 151.

Rob

Again thanks a lot. I will continue to patiently look on Ebay. I think it is the best bet. I never heard about the Revell book. Can you please give me more information?

2 hours ago, Edubarca said:

Again thanks a lot. I will continue to patiently look on Ebay. I think it is the best bet. I never heard about the Revell book. Can you please give me more information?

I really hate scanning, but here are the three pages:

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/various/p149-151.zip

It's from the second edition, this one, with a blue cover:

https://www.abebooks.com/Remembering-Revell-Model-Kits-Schiffer-Book/7232798498/bd

Rob

14 hours ago, Edubarca said:

Thank you very much for the pages. I appreciate your help. Incidentally, why do you hate scanning? I myself love it!!

In that case I know who to call when some scanning needs to be done 🙂 Have fun with your Highway Pioneers collection!

Rob