1/72 SWAT police decals

thomastmcc

Kingfisher Minatures do some UK police markings in 1/76.  Fire Brigade Models might have something, but I think they're mostly in larger scales.  There's a company called MRE Transfers that I know nothing about.  They only seem to be on eBay.

If you're thinking US (SWAT being a clue) most of the vehicles I've seen on the web had text markings that could be made up from wet or dry transfers of the right size.  You can put dry transfers onto clear decal sheet.  Badges and logos are the biggest problem, but you can home-print onto clear or white decal sheet if you can get hold of the logo or badge image in a usable form.

Policecarmodels.com do a lot of US police markings, but the closest scales are 1/87 and 1/64(!).

Decal sheet is available in a range of colours including "dayglo" from which coloured stripes or "battenburg" markings could be made.  Microscale springs to mind.  IIRC they do various coloured stripe decal sheets too.

I asked myself a similar question recently as I was thinking about a 1/35 Maxxpro Dash as a SWAT wagon or a "what if" UK Police vehicle.  MDP were after some of these a few years ago but it didn't happen.