Su-17UM3K twoseater 1:72 new picture (forgotten)

Hello mates,

Italeri Su-17UM3K twoseater of the GSSD based in Eastern Germany 1:72, built 1998 too

Rhino and "88" handpainted and airbrushed on clear decal film

Cheers,

Thomas

su22um3moccll05su22um3mocll05su22um3modell05

su22um3modessll05

Edited by replicant
new picture embedded
  • Like 27

Another nice Fitter, Thomas. Before the great Modelsvit offering all the Su-17/22s - certainly in 1/72 - were not the best for accuracy, particularly the canopy area. You've compensated for that very very with both builds. When I built a SMER kit a while ago I used a full canopy vacform which worked reasonably well. Now I have a Modelsvit in the pile! One day she'll se the light of day!! I also have a set of decals for her - Peruvian. :)

Martin  

• Thanks 1

• replicant changed the title to Su-17UM3K twoseater 1:72 new picture (forgotten)
On 22/05/2018 at 08:50, RidgeRunner said:

Another nice Fitter, Thomas. Before the great Modelsvit offering all the Su-17/22s - certainly in 1/72 - were not the best for accuracy, particularly the canopy area. You've compensated for that very very with both builds. When I built a SMER kit a while ago I used a full canopy vacform which worked reasonably well. Now I have a Modelsvit in the pile! One day she'll se the light of day!! I also have a set of decals for her - Peruvian. :)

Martin  

Thank you mates!

@ Martin: Yeah, i have a pile of svits too, Martin. And i made pics of my old F-106 William Tell and F-102 ANG to show to you next time!! Thanks again for your great pictures of the real things!! :)

Thomas

• Thanks 1