conversion sets for 1:32 mosquito

brewerjerry

Hi All

Anyone seen any available/ in production conversion sets for the 1:32 mossies ?

I am not after etch/decals etc,( or old paragon etc ) 

i am looking more for NF radomes, XV , sea mossie, four blade props, etc, etc in 1:32 

and things like that 

cheers

jerry

Edited by brewerjerry

I think I have a Paragon fighter nose if you need it ? Personally its a lot of work to graft on, you would be better off using the Tamiya kit

which kit are you considering using ? as the Paragon nose is designed for the Revell kit.

I have  the Revell kit. Thanks for the offer but I changed my mind. Wanted to build it as a night fighter, but going to do Spitfire Mk Vb JU H rather. It's for a GB. 

Most kind of you.

Seems like a rash of conversions are being planned!  I'm hoping to use Tamiya's fine 1/32nd Mk VI as a basis for an ASH-equipped Mosquito of 515 squadron.  I've done a fair amount of research including contacting the de Havilland museum etc., I've got some reasonable reference books and I know ASH Mossies have been discussed here before but the only "clue" that I've seen is AlleyCat's 1/24th conversion.  I'm happy to scratch-build the nose but what I really need are some decent drawings!

Max