1/48 - Hispano Aviación HA-1112-M4L (two seats) Buchón resin kit by Scratchaeronautics - in design

Homebee

Scratchaeronautics is now also working on a 1/48th Hispano Aviación HA-1112-M4L (two seats) Buchón resin kit.

New model in preorder. Limited Edition: 50 units.

Sources: 

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/Scratchaeronautics/posts/1925291194170595

(preorder) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253626869586?ul_noapp=true

s-l1600.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

26 minutes ago, dragonlanceHR said:

Do note that the price includes free shipping worldwide.

Yes, I have seen that. Yet it is a small model. As said, if the quality is really good then this becomes an almost fair price to pay. If not,

18 hours ago, DIO said:

Expensive! 40€. Resin kit...  Well a lot depends on the quality...

Let's see...

Expensive? Disagree there. That's cheaper than the AMG 109 and thats plastic. 40€ for a 1/48 th scale kit of this aircraft in resin is a good price.

Edited by Tbolt
  • Thanks 1

Sounds interesting! Quality is usually excellent

Expensive? - no.... time to wait - yes...

Have to do a single seater first.... but there are also other versions to do....tripalas,  etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Expensive..??? We've tried to keep prices to a minimun, including free shipping worldwide. If usual shipping costs may vary from 10 to 20 euro, depending on the destination, don't think it's so expensive....

Quality..??well, I think it's got a fair quality, not worst than most of the resin kits currently available (some of them twice thr price for a same size kit). It's not a kit for beguinners, anyway, nor a "state of the art", modern injected plastic kit.....It's been designed with the modellers in mind, trying to make things easy when it comes to building....some minor work in the field of detailing shall be needed, depending on your choice....

On the other hand.....the already preordered Scimirtars will be leaving from Tenrife in one month, so I think we're right on schedule......

We're also developing some Luft 46 models, as well as some british subjects, and spanish air force trainers....

Both the 1/72 scale ATR, CN 235 and Albatross ASW are due to be availeble in one or two weeks......

In fact, we're back from our resin supplier, who gave us a ring today, to tell us the resin we ordered last week, had arrived this very morning. A better quality resin than that previously employed....

Bestregards from Tenerife....!!!!!

On 5/19/2018 at 8:08 PM, exdraken said:

Sounds interesting! Quality is usually excellent

Expensive? - no.... time to wait - yes...

Have to do a single seater first.... but there are also other versions to do....tripalas,  etc...

Those "early" spanish built Messers are in our "projects list"...just need to find better information than we've been able to find up until now....

Thanks for your support....

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Artie said:

Expensive..??? We've tried to keep prices to a minimun, including free shipping worldwide. If usual shipping costs may vary from 10 to 20 euro, depending on the destination, don't think it's so expensive....

Quality..??well, I think it's got a fair quality, not worst than most of the resin kits currently available (some of them twice thr price for a same size kit). It's not a kit for beguinners, anyway, nor a "state of the art", modern injected plastic kit.....It's been designed with the modellers in mind, trying to make things easy when it comes to building....some minor work in the field of detailing shall be needed, depending on your choice....

On the other hand.....the already preordered Scimirtars will be leaving from Tenrife in one month, so I think we're right on schedule......

We're also developing some Luft 46 models, as well as some british subjects, and spanish air force trainers....

Both the 1/72 scale ATR, CN 235 and Albatross ASW are due to be availeble in one or two weeks......

In fact, we're back from our resin supplier, who gave us a ring today, to tell us the resin we ordered last week, had arrived this very morning. A better quality resin than that previously employed....

Bestregards from Tenerife....!!!!!

Those "early" spanish built Messers are in our "projects list"...just need to find better information than we've been able to find up until now....

Thanks for your support....

How are the Narvals coming ?

2 hours ago, Hub Plott said:

How are the Narvals coming ? 

Hi, Hub.....The Narvals are ready...!!!

This very evening, Juan spent a few hours at or local post office, sending some kits, including two or three Narvals. IMHO, is not the prettiest girl at the dance.....quite difficult to assemble, but not because the kit itself, but for the real thing's weird shape....those twin booms are a real nightmare to keep alligned.....

Bestregards....!!!

14 hours ago, Artie said:

Hi, Hub.....The Narvals are ready...!!!

This very evening, Juan spent a few hours at or local post office, sending some kits, including two or three Narvals. IMHO, is not the prettiest girl at the dance.....quite difficult to assemble, but not because the kit itself, but for the real thing's weird shape....those twin booms are a real nightmare to keep alligned.....

Bestregards....!!!

Thanks, Artie! Looking forward to mine and will be ordering this kit as well.

Just a brief update about the Buchón two seater...

The master parts are ready, next weekend we'll start casting the silicone moulds, so in a few days we'll be able to ship them...

Best regards

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, WV908 said:

will you be producing both styles of canopy

I'm afraid we'll just produce the original style canopy. That Red 11 seems to be a M4L with a canopy from a Bf109G12.......

It wouldn't be difficult to scratch build one of them using two Bf109G canopies.

• Thanks 1

Hi Artie,

thanks for the answer - i’ll have a raid of my spares box :) How many of these are there left to order, if you don’t mind me asking? 

Also are are there any photos? I’ve scoured your Facebook page but didn’t find anything 

Cheers,

WV908

Hi again.......I've asked Juan to send me some pics, amd here you are what he sent:

32318628848_ec86b8821f_c.jpgWhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 14.29.01(1) by Arturo Navarro, en Flickr

32318628298_483f0c2901_c.jpgWhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 14.29.00 by Arturo Navarro, en Flickr

32318628298_483f0c2901_c.jpgWhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 14.29.00 by Arturo Navarro, en Flickr

He's told me that if you want, we can make a new canopy for you, as well as the new decals for "Red 11". Just one thing: it will take one month or so, because we're now busy with the Swift.    if that's right for you. If you're still interested, please send me a PM, and will talk about details...

Cheers.....

Edited by Artie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1