This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Neil.C

My for sale or trade post deleted.

Posted (edited)

I've just noticed my for sale or trade post for some Star wars cards has been deleted with a couple of irate remarks from members.

I obviously fell foul of the rules for which I apologise.

I must admit to being a bit surprised as a scan through the forum shows that plenty of  members model Star  Wars stuff and there is even an X wing fighter on the BM logo!

I assumed as aircraft books, pilot biographies etc are sold all the time on here some cards illustrating Star Wars vehicles and characters would be fine........obviously wrong!🙄

Edited by Neil.C

I think you would be better seeking guidance from a moderator, rather than grumbling about it here.

4 hours ago, Neil.C said:

I've just noticed my for sale or trade post for some Star wars cards has been deleted with a couple of irate remarks from members.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235008407-buy-and-sell-area-rules/

Britmodeller welcomes the buying, selling and trading of kits and other modelling items between members for their own benefit, and not for any business purposes.

Simply, I think the problem is Star Wars cards are more likely considered a collectible rather than "kits and other modelling items"  

I can see why you offered them in good faith,  but I can see why the post got culled.   

The moderators will link you back to 'The Rules', and posts that don't conform get deleted.   

HTH

37 minutes ago, Troy Smith said:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235008407-buy-and-sell-area-rules/

Simply, I think the problem is Star Wars cards are more likely considered a collectible rather than "kits and other modelling items"  

I can see why you offered them in good faith,  but I can see why the post got culled.   

The moderators will link you back to 'The Rules', and posts that don't conform get deleted.   

HTH

Thanks Troy. Fair enough. 

Sorry everyone, new at this. 

Appreciate the apology Neil :) Julien and I noticed it last night, and as it's not modelling related it had to go, or we'd have people selling all sorts of stuff on here otherwise.  Wanna buy my sofa?  You can imagine the outcome :owww:

Posted (edited)

Hi

Sofa's .... .....

now you never know what you can find down the sides of a sofa

some say it is where the carpet monster hides the missing model parts

cheers

jerry

Edited by brewerjerry