stopping Daily Notifications & Updates

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP. I have sent a request to the administrators to stop all daily digest emails to my on file email address. I really hope someone is in the office, because the emails are a nuisance to me.

Ah, I see you like to use large fonts in your posts as well as your emails to us.  As I mentioned in the email I have just sent you:

You had left “Send me news & information” ticked in your notification preferences, so I’ve deselected that for you, and you shouldn’t get any more of these emails.  All communications preferences are selectable from your notification panel, so you have complete control over what emails you receive.  Two messages in larger and larger fonts within 10 minutes of each other was a bit excessive, don’t you think?  We do respond to normal sized text as well.

It seems this post was made in between your two emails, so you really must have been desperate.  First world problems, eh? :shrug: Incidentally, next time you have such an urgent request, you can see who the Moderators and Admins of this forum are with a few clicks, so just PM one of us and we'll respond as soon as we can.

It really endears you to the moderators when you expect an answer straight away, especially to something you have actively done, ie subscribed to the topics in question. As Mike says just PM one of us and no doubt we would have sorted it.

Writing in really big text also reinforces our endearment

• Haha 2

I already thanked him in the email he sent. a BIG thank you would have been extended two weeks prior when I posted the original plea for help. but if it saves everyone's feelings, here's a mid-sized effort:

than