Revell 1/72 RAF Eurofighter Typhoon GNA

Hello one and all hope we are all well? 

Late starter to this build and my first group build project, 

LRM_EXPORT_20180510_001724

So for mine I recently picked up GNA from hobbycraft this week, soon as a I saw Revell was doing this I knew it would end up in the stash....

LRM_EXPORT_20180513_192203

So a quick look at the transfers and a lot less then you would find on a normal typhoon, not that I'm complaining!

LRM_EXPORT_20180513_192127

Quick look at the sprue list, don't worry I shall add some proper sprue shots once I get underway 

LRM_EXPORT_20180513_192056

And finally a call out for said transfers and the colour scheme. Nice to see revell have followed the lead and now include colour diagrams in actual colour :)

looking forward to making a start and hopefully have an update in a few days :)

all the best Matt 

• Like 3

So I'm up and running with this one, first impressions the fit seems pretty good, this is just a basic test fit with aerospace standard tested tamiya tape.... a while before the first test flight mind!

LRM_EXPORT_20180515_161100

And then to add in the intakes, remember this is just a dry test fit...

LRM_EXPORT_20180515_161141

Work on painting the cockpit has begun, no doubt this could be greatly improved with a few after market options but for me at the moment an out of the box build will hopefully restore some of the mojo for building again, anyway that is all for now, back to add the transfers to the cockpit, 

Until next time all the best

Matt :)

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
31 minutes ago, Seahawk said:

@motogpMattCould you please tell me, are all the blacked out parts of Frame E still present in the box or are only the few weapons needed for the air display configuration provided?  Is this an all-but-toothless Typhoon?

Blacked out bits are present, exactly the same plastic in both boxings released to date 

• Thanks 1