1/32 Trumpeter Me 262A-2a, Innsbruck 1945

Mike Mcellaney

Well count me in with the 1/32 Trumpeter Me 262A-2a, I was looking a round the net to see what I could build for the GB and found this

c4db006c23b0892b476866dadf0f9c52

adf7434dbcf356ad349b6d3d9cdd40a5

I think the small photo is the same aircraft, if it is not the same aircraft its very close to it and gives me some thing to work to

So on to the box and sprue shots

IMG_1687

IMG_1689

IMG_1694

IMG_1693

IMG_1695

I have ordered Montex paint masks for the insignia, print shop decals for the WkNr, not sure if I will use Alclad or AK Extreme Metal for the NMF

For the base I have a picture frame coming from Ebay and Model Scene grass mats for the meadow

• Like 3

I am building the same kit so especially keen to follow your build . Like your choice of markings 

Thinking that grass would have been yellow/brown as its in seed and it may be  late may-mid summer

Cheers

Alistair

very nice Mike and welcome.

It's great to see another big scale beastie in the build, I was very tempted to build one in this scale as well. I like the extras and the Yahu IP is just a jewel, well worth the money I reckon.

I like the scheme you've chosen though it's not a simple one, but being 1/32nd it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Well good luck with the build, another one I have to follow with interest! :popcorn: I look forward to seeing her in the gallery.