Breaking cover!

Heather Kay

Welcome from the Great White North, though it is starting to green up now.

Nice job on the Roc. Are there any more pictures? I'd like to see the Whitley, too.

Chris

12 hours ago, dogsbody said:

Nice job on the Roc. Are there any more pictures? I'd like to see the Whitley, too.

Thanks Chris. Just for you:

40743415984_4fc0eb949c_b.jpgArmstrong Whitworth Whitley MkV by Heather Kavanagh, on Flickr

That shows the dodgy decals that I need to sort out. I rather dislike revisiting a finished model, but if a flaw like this nags at me enough then I'm up for it. It's just a question of how to go about it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ed Russell said:

There are various boxings of the Italeri CR.42 in the 1260 range. Some include nightfighter parts and some are Luftwaffe versions.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Italeri-1263-CR-42AS-Biplane-1-72-plastic-scale-model-kit/183221260921?hash=item2aa8d69279:g:0y4AAOSw4CFYpInz

Welcome to BM by the way.

I'm always a bit wary of eBay, but it might be worth keeping an eye on it for the odd kit that's currently not in production. 👍

:welcome: to the forums Heather! I've long admired your models on RMWeb - your superb J6 & milk float for Chaz's Dock Green layout immediately spring to mind! - and now you show your just as good with plastic stuff!!

Looking forward to seeing more of your models!

Keith

9 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

and now you show your just as good with plastic stuff!!

Hi Keith! I wouldn't say I was good. Adequate, perhaps. Looking round here I can see there are some fabulous model makers. 😉

It's always nice to see faces from other forums, too. 

• Like 1