28mm Warhammer (Stormcast Eternals)

I bought this model as a single unit,it came to me as a Vanguard Mounted Pallador,correct me if I'm wrong,I saw these and I just wanted to paint one,Have seen some excellent painted ones online,but my talent is not that good so I kept my colouring reasonably tame,Cheers.

tn_2b49f3c1-1a22-47fe-a20a-0a2ea4c86c12.tn_7ededab3-b9c9-4ea3-ad2d-d1a097ffa543.tn_302a7fb1-7200-42d6-8cc4-96bd6e91d515.tn_bda55dcc-e6d1-4369-a33b-e9f7016f17c5.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Roger Newsome said:

That's good colour harmony Jim, good choices. It's very nice.

Thanks Roger,the Pallador should look a little more blue and have better contrast quality,my daughter gave me a camera she no longer used,and I have just figured out how to correct the contrast setting,future pics I hope should look more true to the figure painted,glad you like it anyway,Cheers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Great job Jim,i can't help admiring the people that think of and design the creatures in this sort of thing..

Thanks Vince,yes they sure have a great imagination,this was a treat to paint,hope to do many more,Cheers.

• Like 1

Awesome stuff, I like the feathers and face on the gryph-charger (I believe that's what the mount is called.)

They're very dynamic figures, I continue to be impressed with the stuff GW do in plastic. If you like the style there are some pretty cool Stormcast figures with birds - lots more feathers to paint :)

Cheers,

Will

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2018 at 9:52 AM, Will Vale said:

Awesome stuff, I like the feathers and face on the gryph-charger (I believe that's what the mount is called.)

They're very dynamic figures, I continue to be impressed with the stuff GW do in plastic. If you like the style there are some pretty cool Stormcast figures with birds - lots more feathers to paint :)

Cheers,

Will

Thanks Will,I sure will keep my eye out for more in the future,Cheers.