As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
halcyonjet

1/144 BAC One-Eleven by Eastern Express

Another potential release according to another forum.

http://www.pas-decals.ru/forum/novosti/1078-novinki-vostochnyj-ekspress?start=351

A 500 series would have been more popular with me, but who knows judging by the way they are doing most of the DC-9 family.

Dave

Any of the Royal Aircraft Establishment, especially ZE432  ETPS scheme!

I admit I haven't built any of their kits but EE have got a bit of a bad reputation though haven't they?   

Sort of a mix, the older stuff they did, was just copied from other kits, and not very well, but they seem now to be the kit arm of Mikro Mir, who are doing some good CAD work, and the quality and accuracy has gone up tremendously, although there are sometimes problems with fit, but nothing that shouldn't be that hard to get around, the biggest thing is the massive prices they are now charging, which stops most of us buying multiples , well me especially. 

Could be a goer for me. But, knowing  EE kits I expect it will be expensive. That box art is very reminiscent of a photo I have seen  somewhere....