Transport/cargo group build?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just noticed this thread for the first time. I'm happy to come on board.  No idea what I'll build beyond saying it will be a 1/144 civil freighter of some kind.

Out of interest would convertible airliners count?  One possibility on my list is a Titan Airways 737-300QC which can operate in either cargo or passenger configuration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, Supertom said:

Has there been discussion of a transport/cargo group build? This could encompass everything from transport aircraft (military and civilian), cargo ships and trucks.

I only tend to see some threads when the pop back up, this being one of them.

Although much of the interest seems to be in aircraft, and I certainly have a Airfix Bristol Freighter awaiting, would this include trains? I did not get around to building any Airfix wagons in the recent Golden Years GB, but could join in here.

We could totally do trains! Trains, trucks, cargo ships, lorries..... absolutely! Glad to hear there's still interest in this group.

Edited by Supertom
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

:hmmm:maybe the trickyrich approach would help in this case? Something like combining an "Unarmed GB" with subsections for cargo/transport, trains and railroads, emergency vehicles/medevac, cruiseliners... whatever you can come up with...