MENG will announce FOUR new products in the Shizuoka Hobby Show on 10/05/2018 .

gavingav1

Be nice to see a 1/48 Bf109G-6... that’ll be something a bit different!! 

Cheers.. Dave (Hoping for a Venom but knows has next to no chance). 

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Be nice to see a 1/48 Bf109G-6... that’ll be something a bit different!! 

Cheers.. Dave (Hoping for a Venom but knows has next to no chance). 

No, we've enough of them. It should be a 1/48 Spitfire, we've hardly any of those.....

P.S. I'd like a 1/48 Venom too.....and a two-seat Vampire!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's hope that they have used the suggestions when they first arrived on the scene from the UK IPMS show a good few years ago, which has shown no results so far.

Robert

Edited by Robert
grammar

Having usually no interest in tanks at all I hope for a Tadpole with interior...

Regarding the wing things I would expect anything from them. They seem to care about things which have no state-of-the-art tooling like F-102 and F-106 (1:72). Even the P-51 (1.48) fits the bill regarding wheelwells. So maybe another Me-262 with slats?  Or a P-47N (hello Tamiya...)? Now I know! A 1:48 Bearcat!!! Yessss...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Caerbannog said:

They seem to care about things which have no state-of-the-art tooling ... Even the P-51 (1.48) fits the bill regarding wheelwells.

Hm, that used to be astonishingly true, but both Meng and Airfix got that bit right.

Is this in addition to the King Tiger with Porsche turret, Panther Ausf D (both in 1/35th) and the Super Deformed "Pinky" Sherman, Sherman Firefly and Type VII U-Boat?

Paul Harrison

No idea of what they may announce but if they go for new 1/72 aircrafts I hope that they continue the theme started with the F-102 and 106: any F-1xx of the same quality will be welcome ! It doesn't matter if there are other kits, I' d choose Meng's any time

Edited by Giorgio N
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Homebee said:

Most probably targets, I mean (deformed) bins with wheels or tracks...

bins.jpg

V.P.

I've got those on back-order. I like Meng kits and I'm hopeful they will announce something a little 'left field'.

Duncan B

6 hours ago, hopkp said:

No, we've enough of them. It should be a 1/48 Spitfire, we've hardly any of those.....

P.S. I'd like a 1/48 Venom too.....and a two-seat Vampire!

Nonsense! Phantoms! We need more 1/48 Phantoms. We only have the Academy, Eduard, Fujimi, Hasegawa, Italeri, Revell, and Zoukei Mura...

But i'd really love a 1/48 Buccaneer, Vulcan or Lancaster

As long as it not not another P-51D, Fw 190, Me 109 (unless it's a K), Spitfire Mk.I to IX, XII or XVI, Sherman, Tiger, King Tiger, Panther, Phantom, Egg Shaped tank, boat or aeroplane, Minion......

It would however, be nice to see a series of 1:35 Centurions, interior sets for the Mk.I, IV, V tanks and a series of 1:48 Fairey Gannets!

Edited by Tony C
  • Like 1