1. 1. Vote for your TWO choices

• Airfix 1/72 Spitfire I
    • Airfix 1/72 P-51D Mustang
    • Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon Mk1
    • Airfix 1/72 Ju-87 Stuka
    • Revell 1/72 Hunter
    • Tamiya 1/48 Bf109G

This poll is closed to new votes

This is a poll for the special Dedicated Kit Group Build.  Unfortunately I couldn't combine it with the GB Chat thread.

Please vote for your two choices.

The poll will close at midnight UK time on Sunday 20 May.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

Voted, the two kits that are in my stash.

ah, I voted for my preferences to build in the GB, primary thought, but you've reminded me I have those two and most of the others in my stash as well

PS> mr Poll master;

Which Revell Hunter is it? F6 or F9

Which Ju87? B-1 or B-2/R

or does it matter at all anyways?

I have two new tool Airfix Stukas and two old boxes of the Revell Hunter (the same plastic as in the new remix) in the stash.

Just an observation. I see quite a few modellers happy to take part, however using their own stashes to source these kits from rather than purchasing direct from the GB sponsor. I’m not saying that this shouldnt take place, however is it really the intention of this GB as stated up front? I’m not linked to the sponsor in any way, however it has seemed to drift a fair bit. 

Cheers.. Dave

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Just an observation. I see quite a few modellers happy to take part, however using their own stashes to source these kits from rather than purchasing direct from the GB sponsor. I’m not saying that this shouldnt take place, however is it really the intention of this GB as stated up front? I’m not linked to the sponsor in any way, however it has seemed to drift a fair bit. 

Cheers.. Dave

Dave

The sponsor contacted me directly after being involved in a previous group build. They wanted to help get together a group build focusing on a certain kit rather than a collection of different kits. Builders of all different skill levels tackling the same subject. 

They have offered to supply the kit in question at a discount price to those that do not have the kit in their stash.

Also anyone that wishes to take part from overseas can source the kit locally if it is too expensive.

They will be donating a prize too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the clarification. I’ll be honest, I thought it was also a retail sales technique (all be it a good one) to possibly increase future sales. If Jadlam are happy either way, then two ticks to them for getting on board with this idea. 

Cheers.. Dave

On 5/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, Black Knight said:

ah, I voted for my preferences to build in the GB, primary thought, but you've reminded me I have those two and most of the others in my stash as well

PS> mr Poll master;

Which Revell Hunter is it? F6 or F9

Which Ju87? B-1 or B-2/R

or does it matter at all anyways?

Jadlam only has the one Revell Hunter and the one Airfix Ju87 in stock. Of course it could all change if they get more stock of the other Airfix Stuka before the poll ends :rambo:

https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/revell-100-years-raf-hawker-hunter-fga-1-72-aircraft-model-kit-03908/

https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/airfix-a03089-junkers-ju87b2-r2-stuka1-72-aircraft-model-kit/

Edited by Knight_Flyer
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...