Universal Carriers of the Black Bull

With all the problems I've had recently I haven't been confident to do an RFI - but thanks to a lot of support I am firmly 'back in the saddle' - so may I present 3 Universal Carriers from the 8th Rifle Brigade of the 11th Armoured Division...

univ002.jpg

univ001.jpg

univ003.jpg

univ004.jpg

univ005.jpg

I won't bore you with all the details - but they were immense fun to build and if you want to see more there is a WIP thread...

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235036099-carry-on-bully-completed/

Constructive comments are most welcome and if you like them - you can 'like them' over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Thanks for having a look - Steve

• Like 23

Wow they are good!

You need the money shot though, as you haven't mentioned the scale, no one will believe they are as small as they are.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gorby said:

Wow they are good!

You need the money shot though, as you haven't mentioned the scale, no one will believe they are as small as they are.

...sorry about that - show me the money...

univ006.jpg

BTW - 1/72 is the scale :doh:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Those look superb!  :thumbsup:

Don't suppose you fancy doing another fifteen for me do you?  ;)

...actually...

They were so much fun to build and 'try to make different' to each other I can see me making more of these and the Loyd Carriers too for that matter - are we getting geared up for a game of 'WAR' :winkgrin:

• Like 1

Tell you what.....I could seriously use the motivation of building up a force as though we were.  ;)

Maybe some sort of wargaming buddy-build at some point (I'm buried in homemade Mitchell bits and Me.262 aftermarket at the moment)?  :shrug:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Tell you what.....I could seriously use the motivation of building up a force as though we were.  ;)

Maybe some sort of wargaming buddy-build at some point (I'm buried in homemade Mitchell bits and Me.262 aftermarket at the moment)?  :shrug:

Sounds like a plan - of sorts...  A bit of motivation is a good thing - let's ponder it... :winkgrin:

• Like 1

Your modelling skills keep getting better and better. Beautiful painting and finish. Very well done.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

Now, come on, be honest, that's a 3/1 scale penny isn't it?

Amazing work. What make of electron-scanning microscope do you use?

Rearguards,

Badder

• Haha 1