WW 1 B type bus kit

Yorkshire man

Hi all,

I was just scanning thru Hannant's future releases pages and came across Roden 732 WW 1 B type 'Olde Bill bus' kit listed as a future release, not listed on Roden's web page though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was rather hoping they might be going for them in 1/35, following on from their recent Holt tractor.  Meaning no disrespect to those with better eyesight and patience than me who work in smaller scales, there is such a deep well of possibilities for WW1 softskins in 1/35 (already less well served than 1:72/76) for companies brave enough to dive in.

If you think the Keil Craft one is a challenge, think only of the old/ancient/pre-historic Airfix 1/32 offering and your worries will vanish to insignificance!

Yes, they could milk the RR AC a bit further.  Not WW1 or inter-war, but the Fordson conversion would sell like hot cakes I'm sure.  RAF AC Company wagons festooned with assorted weaponry.

But there's sooooo much more WW1 stuff yet to be done, softskin and armoured.  Autocars, Seabrooks, Austins, trucks and cars galore, ambulances, pigeon lofts .............