This is coming along very nicely,...... I`ve never seen the wavy camouflage in those colours before, I`ve also seen light grey applied like this over the original splinter scheme too.

Keep up the good work,

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot
  • Thanks 1

Hello @tonyot ... From my research the Same unit would eventually use RLM 79 in both mirrorwave & mottles as well as the RLM 75 mirrorwave. I kind of made the green waves up. As the original idea was just to do an overspray in all green. I liked the idea and the way it looked so i can live with it. Eastern front units used the RLM75 and western front NJG 1 stuck with standard splinter. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

Hello everybody ... My apologies for lack of posts, life getting in the way and all. I was able to mount the cannons, pitot, steps, and antennas, paint the canopies(which are just posed), and weather the Stuka. I added a name “GERDA” to the plane to personalize it maybe the pilots wife or sweetheart ? avyPkjb.jpg

bdkzpwy.jpg

Yhl5MzE.jpg

YOA49XS.jpg

So just a flat coat, gunsight, attach the canopies and a couple small odds and ends. As usual comments, questions, or jokes ? 

Dennis

• Like 7

Hello everybody ... So I was able to do the last bits today. I added the canopies. Hello @Ozzy so i managed to not get loopy doing the stalks, admittedly a bit cross👀 but still mildly sane. 

t0oBCNC.jpg

okByEnC.jpg

Theres a Total of 88 wires added, not the 96 i needed but i dont own a micro drill so have to fudge it sometimes. It at least looks busy enough. The bomb is on the centerline rack as well. 

w5IfCAT.jpg

Right wing is a bit neater than the left. 

t3fEw0m.jpg

OkUS1yw.jpg

I just need to paint these and im done. Going to let them dry till tomorrow though. So comments, questions, or jokes ? 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

OkUS1yw.jpg

It took me a while this morning to remember why Dennis had stuck dead centipedes to the underside of his model (note to self: don't forget to turn brain on in the morning).

Now that I've twigged what I'm seeing, it's looking excellent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gorby said:

It took me a while this morning to remember why Dennis had stuck dead centipedes to the underside of his model (note to self: don't forget to turn brain on in the morning).

Now that I've twigged what I'm seeing, it's looking excellent.

Now thats funny !!!🤣 ... Thank you.

• Like 1

Really nice job Dennis,..... I especially like the butterfly bombs and had wondered how they were carried,......well now I know!

Cheers

Tony

• Thanks 1