Iron Maiden Music Room Tribute - Ed Force One Part 2

Gday Britmodellers,

Now that I've updated my previous ZZ Top and Ed Force One pages with the reloaded photos, it's time to share my latest project - the Iron Maiden Ed Force One Music Room Tribute Part 2. This time round I have gone for the original Boeing 757 Ed Force One duo from Somewhere Back In Time and Final Frontier tours.

The decals came from V1 Decals in Canada and turned out great.

WIP below.

Hope you like it !!

Cheers

JJ

• Like 28

That's a proper shrine you've made yourself there, amazing assortment of collectables. Do I spy an Iron Maiden snowboard???

I have to tell this story....I met Bruce Dickinson by accident on Sunday afternoon two weekends ago...he and his wingmen had just arrived back at White Waltham from a WWI airhow display in his Fokker Triplane, which was the reason I went over to say hello...didn't realize who he was until he got out from under the machine (was cleaning). Made a fool of myself asking for a pic, but he happily obliged and we talked aviation for quite some time, even had a look at his yet-to-be-restored Bücker Bü biplane before he departed. I was quite chuffed!

Needless to say, the missus has heard quite enough from Iron maiden at home over the last two weeks 🎸🔊🎶:thumbsup:

Edited by AeroNautique
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, John D.C. Masters said:

Just checked...Jasta 6 

Saved me the trouble of trying to upload the mobile pics!

He was accompanied by his colleagues in a Sopwith Triplane, SE5a and some home-build type modified to resemble a German WWI monoplane that I've never heard of (WWI aviation isn't my strong suit). None are original airframes but nevertheless look the part.

In the corner of the pic is a Number of the Beast skate deck

Sweet deck mate, but for a moment it had my hopes up that there was a snowboard with Eddie on it available somewhere...

Edited by AeroNautique

4 minutes ago, John D.C. Masters said:

Maybe a Junkers D1?

Google didn't really confirm it for me, but possibly...it has a dummy gunner seated in the back strapping a fake machine gun.

Excellent models. I saw the Somewhere Back in Time concert in Vancouver. Have you seen the documentary Flight 666?

13 hours ago, Ted said:

Excellent models. I saw the Somewhere Back in Time concert in Vancouver. Have you seen the documentary Flight 666?

Gday Ted, yeah I saw a special screening at the cinemas ! One of the opening scenes has Bruce landing in my hometown Perth. I was watching it with my Brother and when he saw Perth Airport he dropped his head in sorrow as he missed that gig because he was offshore ! But not to worry, we've seen Final Frontier and Book of Souls since then !

• Like 1