Italeri BUFF

I nearly didn't see this. When I saw 'BUFF' in the title I assumed it was a discussion about a particularly boring paint colour.

Glad I have seen it – it looks excellent.

A few more close up photos would be good.

Looks fantastic and its a big brute isn`t it!! I built one years back and broke my canopy too!

Cheers

Tony

18 minutes ago, franky boy said:

Nice work Stu.

Where are you to put it now?

James

cheers all, eventually its going to go on the dresser in my bedroom once Ive cleaned up the paint and wood work where my old desk used to be and the dressers moved into place, currently living on the stool in the middle of the bench room 

• Like 1

Good work, and well done for persevering with this. I built one last year and hated every minute of it. I didn’t break the canopy but I swear I went through twenty quids worth of sandpaper to get the thing to fit together properly. Anything that could fit badly did.

10 hours ago, goggsy said:

Good work, and well done for persevering with this. I built one last year and hated every minute of it. I didn’t break the canopy but I swear I went through twenty quids worth of sandpaper to get the thing to fit together properly. Anything that could fit badly did.

Same here, worse because I wiffled the internal wing box placement up so one wing didn’t fit on it, had to hack it off and as the wing left to its own devices is thinner than the wing root scratch spacers to replace it, and I didn’t  get it spot on so there were weeks of sanding 

Sanding plastic has been put on earth to keep modellers out of mischief... 

I know it worked with me.

Great-looking B-52!

JR