I am Michael and I am new...

Duckwizard

...not to life but to this wonderful forum. Have been reading and admiring it for a while.

I am a '55  model year and during the last decades my hobby were mainly R/C planes. But now that I am getting old and slow so that I cause more crashs than landings I remembered the many plastic kits i built in childhood. About one aircraft per day. See the excelllent building and painting before your eye. ;)

Well so buiding plastic kits again since about 2 Years. Would like to show some results but have to look for a foto hoster a I understood.

I am living in a smaller City near to Cologne, Germany. So I am German and I hope you willl understand my English.

Greetings

Michael

Edited by Duckwizard
typos (many :-/)
  • Like 4

Welcome!  I am new here also but have been modeling for some time.  I am from the US but in my youth spent about 6 months at Hahn and loved the area.  Spent almost every weekend on the Mosel and have great memories of the people, towns and wine!

Welcome onboard Michael.  I hope you enjoy your time on here and get has much pleasure, and help, as I have over the nine years I've been a member.

Mike (old 48'er )

Welcome Michael have a great time learning and sharing

Aussie 1952 model ( when they made me they cracked and threw away the mould!)

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome, my friends.

I am very glad that I am not the one with the most years on my back. ;)

And ... well I think it was too late and I was too tired when I did my starting post. I really apologize for the many mistakes, this is usually not my style.

Michael

Hallo, guten Tag, und :welcome: to Britmodeller! Erste: Sein Englisch ist sehr gut. Zweite: Hier sprechen alle die Sprache der Modellier. Dritte: That, sadly, is the limitation of my German(and, a good friend of mine(Germany, early '54 modell)) helped me with both sentences. With that in mind, I am Joe, mid-'54 model, originally from the Chicago area, now living in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. I have been to Germany twice; both courtesy of the US Govt. and the US Army. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. Don't worry about mistakes; I had no trouble reading and understanding your first post. I doubt anyone else did either. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions. This is a great place to be.

Joe

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...