1/72 - Supermarine S.6B by AMP - 3D renders+sprues

Homebee

AMP has 1/48th and 1/72nd Supermarine S.6B kits in project.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/mikro.mir.dnepr/photos/a.1416729748404757.1073741828.1416295571781508/1868468463230881/?type=3&theater

Supermarine S.6B 1/48 1/72
I will be happy to any information.

imageproxy.jpg

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 11

Typical. just got my Pavla one out of the stash, still for a Pavla kit does not look bad thicknesses wise and the Resin beaching gear is useful. As we are still waiting on the Mikro mir York tempted to build on the bird in the hand principle

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr T said:

Typical. just got my Pavla one out of the stash, still for a Pavla kit does not look bad thicknesses wise and the Resin beaching gear is useful. As we are still waiting on the Mikro mir York tempted to build on the bird in the hand principle

This project will be  AMP. It is not Mikromir. We will be faster.

• Like 3

That is encouraging and I might hang on now, I enjoyed building the Fairey Ultra Light that was a WIP on here. There was some very delicate moulding in that kit. 

• Like 1

I really hope this is the start of a series of Schneider cup racers. Please consider options for the earlier  S.6 and S.6A variants! But I'd dearly love to see the S4 and S5 in 1/72.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, JamesP said:

I really hope this is the start of a series of Schneider cup racers. Please consider options for the earlier  S.6 and S.6A variants! But I'd dearly love to see the S4 and S5 in 1/72.

......And equally, the Macchi M-39, 52 and 67, Curtiss CR-3, etc.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, praded-dembelya said:

Savoia-Marchetti S.65  ?

No; there is already a very good resin kit by Karaya. Also, didn't fly in the race, unlike the Macchis....   Best policy is to produce the most successful planes first; then, if they sell ok, can produce the 'lesser' ones......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roger Holden said:

No; there is already a very good resin kit by Karaya. Also, didn't fly in the race, unlike the Macchis....   Best policy is to produce the most successful planes first; then, if they sell ok, can produce the 'lesser' ones......

I guess that was Pavla's plan when they released their S6 (in plastic and a resin kit!) but then stopped there 🙁   I've built both the Karaya SeaLion and Gloster IIIB and have most of the rest. CMR did a nice Curtiss R3C. I want to see the ones not so far available.... I forgot to add the gorgeous Gloster IV 😍 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mr T said:

I would like to see a built up Pavla one as well please Sir 😎

Like the look of the S.5. All these new subjects are not helping the stash reduction programme. 

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Supermarine S.6B by AMP - 3D renders+sprues
On 5/3/2018 at 9:40 AM, JamesP said:

The S4 was the prettiest, in my opinion, but looking forward to this release.

• Like 2