Hi from sunny Australia.

tomlee47

Ignore that bloke above, he doesn't know what he's talking about. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Also, these aren't the droids... hang on, wrong movie.

Welcome to BM from another Down Under resident. There's a number of us here, so you're in good company. Look around, there's a lot of answers in here, and if you get stuck, there's usually someone who'll know it all. (That didn't come out right...)

Hope to see you around the Group Build section in the near future, it's where all the cool kids hang out. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rob G said:

Ignore that bloke above, he doesn't know what he's talking about

And that's MISTER Pommy-illegitimate-person to you! 😛😛

Edited by Mike
Language please Pete!
  • Like 2

Hello Tomlee ...:welcome: to Britmodeller from Chicago USA. I hope to see some of your work soon and Rob G is right the group build section is a right kool place to hang out. I started doing group builds in January and really enjoy them. 

Dennis

Always nice to have a fellow ‘Colonial’ on board so welcome to BM. You’ll get to know most of the regulars pretty quickly and it’s amazing what questions the combined effort can answer.  You’re in good friendly company here.

Cheers.. Dave (from Brisvegas!)

Welcome from a small country far, far away. Well, from you anyway. I agree with the above: nice place, this!

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 19:15, tomlee47 said:

Greetings from a newbie to this forum, my interest are late war/post war props 1/72 and 1/48, allies mostly!

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:03, Rabbit Leader said:

Always nice to have a fellow ‘Colonial’ on board so welcome to BM. You’ll get to know most of the regulars pretty quickly and it’s amazing what questions the combined effort can answer.  You’re in good friendly company here.

Cheers.. Dave (from Brisvegas!)

Hi Dave thanks for the welcome I am learning  to navigate  my way around the site, I am from the Wollongong area, but manage to get to Sydney club meetings. Cheers Tom.

:welcome: to Britmodeller, it's a great place to be. This site is a goldmine of knowledge and help. I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. You've already gotten a taste of the people here; quite a few hail from your part of the world. It's a great bunch; and, I am glad to have joined the site. I believe the you will be, too. Mike, some of your official duties do take priority over others. But, you did succeed in welcoming tomlee. tomlee, I look forward to your builds, questions, and comments.

Joe